Salisbury NC Chiropractic Services and Torque Release Technique
What should I expect from a Torque Release Technique (TRT) Adjustment?
Dr. Hurst will visually and physically check your spine for to see where your nervous system may be experiencing subluxations. He will deliver an adjustment using his hands as well as a hand-held instrument called an Integrator. Using the Integrator sounds like a staple gun and will feel like a quick impulse into the muscles of your spinal column.
The Integrator delivers an adjustment with much more specificity and less force than is possible by hand. The Integrator delivers a specific frequency into the nerve endings of the spinal column, exactly where nerve function has become irritated.
What you actually wind up experiencing is a “jump start” for your body’s “electrical system”.
Torque Release Technique isn’t as much a technique to manually stretch or realign your body as it is a method to stimulate your nervous system in such a way that it will release and reduce tension, assisting your body to self-correct.
The Integrator instrument was designed and built to reproduce what the hands intend to achieve during a Chiropractic Adjustment. It was first manufactured to be used in scientific research but when the dramatic health benefits were measured, an overwhelming demand led to use in private practice.
The attributes that make an Integrator adjustment something special and powerful are:
- PRECISE: When using an Integrator we can pinpoint the exact point on the spine that requires adjustment of nerve function.
- SPECIFIC: The force, frequency of energy, torque, speed and thrust provided by the Integrator have all been tailor-made to deliver the perfect amount of energy to help normalize nerve function.
- GENTLE: An Integrator adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed position with a controlled amount of force.
- FAST: The incredibly fast but shallow impulse is one of the secrets to the effectiveness of this adjustment and the reason for it being so gentle.
- RECOIL: Another of the secret ingredients built into the Integrator is recoil: This bounce in the impulse increases the body’s nerve system response.
- TORQUE: Subatomic particles, atoms, muscles, and human bodies all move in three dimensions: The three-dimensional impulse of the Integrator maximizes the effectiveness on the human body.
- EFFECTIVE: The benefits of Integrator adjustments have been measured by scientific research and this research has been published in major peer-reviewed medical journals.
- RELIABLE: The way that the Integrator delivers an adjustment is very consistent and reliable so that the right amount of force and energy is transmitted on each and every adjustment.
- CONSISTENT: The assessment, examination and adjustments that are used in TRT are standardized which means that several practitioners using the same method can deliver the same results and experience.
- RECOGNIZED: The Integrator is patented for the correction of Subluxations, is registered with an FDA 510k, and holds a CE license.
from Dr Nick Hodgson 2008 – http://www.torquerelease.com.au/Integrator-2.htm
More about Chiropractor Salisbury NC